Play & Learn Preschool is on a mission to be the best preschool we can be- not only make children feel special- but to be around similar people that thrive to create a work environment filled with positivity and passion. We need the best people to help us achieve this. The best way to begin and end a day is to work for a company filled with game changers who are ready to make an impact in our community from day 1. Working for us is not your normal career move, instead a shift in your life exposed to a purpose greater than ourselves. It’s bigger than just a job.
We are looking for superstar employees that are:
1. Positive, passionate and can bring something else to the company: Some strengths you have, ex. Love art, love music, love social media etc. we can talk about this if you wish to interview.
2. Team player: want to help each other out & get along with everybody
3. Come to work prepared and ready to work, willing to do extra work even if it’s not necessary and are not asked to do it.
4. Love working with kids and make an impact on their lives. Be the person you want to spend time with.
a) Mental wellness-get out of the house and built meaningful relationships with children, families, and staff
b) Must haves are considered essential such as flexibility for days/hours, time off, time out for family needs, etc.
c) Use your underlying passions and skills to their fullest potential.
d) Days off – we work on Bedford schools schedule-so your off when your kids are.
e) Paid field trip costs.
f) Part time hours-Monday through Friday mornings-19hrs M-W-F 4hrs each day and T-Thurs 3.5 hrs. each day
g) Pay rate is $10.00 per hour
· Be at least 19 years of age.
· Have a high school diploma or GED
· Provide a copy of driver’s license
· Have required work experience- this experience can include raising your own children, volunteering for events that include families and children.